Residential Repair offers a maintenance program for your home. Many customers hire us as a result of poor home maintenance. They spend thousands of dollars on major home repairs that could have been prevented. If you do not have the time, expertise or tools to tackle all of the needed preventive maintenance, then give us a call to get it rolling at your home. It could save you tens of thousands over the life of your home.
Benefits of the Program
- Peace of Mind – Residential Repair will schedule your semiannual appointments each season for preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Maintains Home Value – Halting any deterioration of your home will maintain its value.
- Improved Quality of Life – A well maintained home is more energy efficient, less likely to have mold and mildew buildup, and safer for your family.
- Reduced Cost of Home Repairs – Maintaining is less costly than repairing. Spend $100’s now in maintenance or $1000’s later in repairs.
- Recommendations – Let our qualified team make recommendations of improvements, repairs, or even a full remodel.
As a preferred client you will enjoy reduced costs of your home maintenance and will receive special offers throughout the year.
Common Maintenance Tasks
- Repair Decks, Stoops and Pergolas
- Replace any missing Screens
- Inspect/check crawl space access
- Repair sticking doors or uneven floors
- Adjust sprinkler system heads if necessary
- Repair window caulking
- Tuck point any cracked mortar
- Repair exterior faucets
- Repair any damaged sheet rock
- Siding & trim caulk and repair
- Check your home for moisture damage or wood damage
- Check fixtures and faucets for leaks
- Inspect hot water tank
- Check and repair outlets that don’t work
- Changing light fixtures
- Electrical fixtures and water fixtures
- Leveling doors
- Bulbs/Smoke/CO Detectors
- Minor wall/ceiling repairs
- Touch up paint
- Caulk in bathroom/kitchen
- Secure wood trim
- Secure cabinet hardware
- Trim or adjust doors